Sunday 2 March 2008

Happy hellos


well I have just watched dance, and i was excited to have Mary Murphy from the US join us. I love how raw and real she is. I also decied that although I am loving the show, it just isnt the same as the yankee version. I said to annie that is just not the same. It is just not as fast and smooth, and god bless annie, she said it wasn't as polished, and i just thought you have hit the nail on the head my friend.

Any way, a good weekend, I had an ENJO business development seminar, which is good for personal as well as bsiness growth and development, and then a Stampin' Up! catch up with my team, we made 2 cards and did some packs for the showbags for the stitches and craft show next week. I will be there either the 12th or the 13, depending on work. Will let you know, i hope you canpop in.
Harry had another 4 year old party today, such the social butterfly is he.
Emmy and H both have green candlestick noses, noice. LOL.
Ok I am off to bed.
Here is a lovely stamp I used to make a card to say Hi to a friend, and let her know to keep her chin up. This is a sweet set,Friendship Blossoms and was one of the free sale abration stamps, maybe it will make it into the new catalogue, not long now and I will have it in my hot little hands.

OK night loves.

4 comments:

Leia Martin said...

hi, i never really thought of myself as a huge dance fan, but i find myself agreeing with you and annie, i was thinking the same thing last night when watching. I guess its a population thing though.
And so sorry about easter get-together. Jon and I are playing tags for working easter w'end... when i get home, he goes. But let us know exact date for harrys and we'll both get it off.
Loving the cards, would you consider selling some. I think you would do really well.
Cheers.
xoxo
PS I have finished my photo-a-day for a year, last post goes up today...

Sarah said...

HI Kazzy,

Yup agree with dance. Last night was ho hum... I think they are getting tired maybe?? NOt sure...The opening night was by far the best night yet.. Still itwon't stop me from watching it..lol

Take care
SARAH

Annie said...

Love the card, darl! It looks beautiful. Those colours just make me happy.

Jess Gruar said...

Hi Karen, recieved my catalogue today, very excited, thank you so much. It is easy to see why you become a consultant, there is so many beautiful things.
And along with everyone else, I agree the card is beautiful and dance really isnt cutting the mustard!!