Sunday 23 March 2008

Dance, dance, dance



Well I hope you all had a wonderful Easter weekend with family. We had a lovely day with my brother and his wife and kids, and my sister. The kids have had waaaay to much chocolate starting at about 0630 I think it was. Uuugh! I actually excelled and cooked a yummy roast pork. "Better than mums roasts" my brother said, LOL.

Any way, tonights dance was just a review of the top 10. No actual dancing, which was a bit disappointing. But I did get to see some reviews which I have missed. And then I stumbled across a blog with this dance of Graeme and Kate's. Which is a wonderful effort. I missed this on the night only to have them say it was the best contempary, which is my fave dance. So I was very dissapointed to miss it, but excited to find it on My Space. So I wanted to mention in the lead up to our final weeks, that Rhys and Gemma and Graeme and Kate are my favourites. I think Rhys is my main fave though. I couldnt believe when I was watching the kids show Fairies the other day with the kids, and I was looking at the elf, and thought shit he looks like Rhys from Dance. I googled him , and of course it is. How funny. I just loved their Paso the other week, fab.

Ok I am a bit sleepy, so I think i will go watch the rest of this Aussie drama in bed.
Night, have a good extra long weekend for those who have tomorrow off.

xxxxxxxx

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I was so so *ped* off last night. i was all set ready for it..arghhh. Og well it was still good but..

They are my fav couples as well. They just shine above the rest...

Hey we are having roast pork tonight..lol

Seeya soon
SARAH