Thursday 6 March 2008

Gday



He there,

busy, busy,
work, kids activities, ENJO, life in general, you know how it is. Not much to report.
Liking work, doing stats and paperwork at the moment, which has to be done to ensure we are doing what we are meant to and to keep the funding. I am also about to take on a patient who needs care co ordination, which I don't mind for the odd one. I am enjoying being in the same office as the childrens developmental services.

Have been busy with ENJO, people are keen to learn and change old , ineffective habits, I love showing people an alternative that is so great. I am also going to be at Stitches and papercraft show on Wednesday next week on the Stampin' Up! stand, so swing by if you are in the area.
Harry went to the dentist this week, he was soooo good, and I was so proud of him, he sat so still. The dentist filled a crevice, not a hole but a natural area we have on the side of our teeth, but she felt it was too deep. He sat still and didn't make a noise. So yes he got a treat.
Emmy is very proud of herself, she is taking steps by her welf (can't help say it like this, thanks Harry, hehe), about 6 - 10 steps. She walks along, plonks on her bum and claps her hands, and says "yea", soo cute. So wow, only 18 months and maybe walking properly soon.

Ok I neeed to sleep. A couple of pics of my gorgeous kids. Harry is obsessed with army men, and tells me he is going to be an army man. He is also going to be a builder. The other pic is just emmy looking her usual cute self.

catch ya soon.

3 comments:

Leia Martin said...

Thats great about Emmy, she is such a sweetie. Not that being an army man isn't interesting too... Glad all is well with you. Would have love to go to stitches, it should be great, maybe next year.
cheers

Anonymous said...

Yay Emmy girl!!! SOOOOOOOOOOO cute. Cant wait for my Easter visit. sis xxxx

Anonymous said...

What a lovely photo! She's such a cutie Kaz!

Oh and I've tagged you over on my blog if you'd like to join in the fun too!