Sunday 9 March 2008

Very weary


I have to stop staying up til midnight, I am getting very sleepy now. Too many jobs on my to do list, and one of those jobs was to make another 4 yo old birthday card, but a girly one this time, a nice change. All made with Stampin' Up! products of course, because I am lovin' it. We are all eagerly awaiting the new catalogue which is due out 1st April, I have pre ordered a box in anticipation. If anyone would like one, they are $12.50 including postage, just let me know. Or you get one free if you want a workshop (friends/family over to make a card and / or layout) or catalogue party (no party just get orders from your self, friends and family), both have bonus free stamps with certain sales.

I took Harry to his 4th party in a row today, and he has one more next week. Hopefully that's it until his party in April (which is now on the Sunday for family reading this, due to the footy, I know, I hear ya!).

Emmy is taking more and more steps, and actually stood up today out of the blue and went off walking, aaagh. Finally, hehe. Ok I must go and do washing or something equally as mundane.

Cheers

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I so hear you about the whole midnight thing. I am the same..lol

Love your card. Very very cute!!!