Friday 14 March 2008

Fuzzy headed


Morning. My head is just a muddle. For the first time in 16 months of being an ENJO consultant, I forgot to go to a 1 on 1 last night. Luckily she forgave me, loved me, and was amazed again (her stuff was very old). There is so much on my to do list I can't focus. But I am proud to say I am working through it. I even prioritised which thing I had to do what day/night. Really it is nothing too exciting, but things like Harry's party invites, I had 5 cards to make, 10 cards the same for a swap, um what else.....newsletter for a committee I am on etc. Just bitys and peices. Oh the most important thing was to sort packs for layouts for Crop for Kids tomorrow. Can't wait. 10 - 5, peace, bliss, friends, creativity, and all for a good cause. Although I have always been very pro Monash Kids, as we miss out sooo much. Most people don't even realsie the great service we have on Clayton road. In fact the second largest paediatric Service in Victoria. And alot of RCH fundraising goes to research, not to the wards to impact directly, but still ultimately I am sure it benefits.

I had fun on Wednesday at Stitches, everyone loved my demo, so that was good. I will share it soon. For now though I will leave you with, I think what must be the quickest and simplest card EVER. LOL. It is for an engagement party on Sunday. (Mark's cousin)
Materials List:
Stamps - French Script, Loving Hearts, wonderful words(retiring), Tagger's dozen
Cardstock - perfect plum, whisper white
Ink - whisper white and basic black
Other - black gingham ribbon,

Righty, I have ENJOed my floors and now have to get sorted for fizzed.

have a great weekend.

No comments: