Monday 10 March 2008

Cards ahoy


Yes I have another one. well 5 parties in a row means I have 5 cards. And in order to have a nice collection in my display book , I have made a different one each time.
This is for the little boy this this weekend. I know I have said it before but I do love this set "In the Wild". Too easy for boy cards. and it isn't retiring, so plenty of time for you to grab it and get creating.
Materials list ;
Stamps: Looks Like Spring, In The Wild
Cardstock: Real red, Old olive
Ink: Basic black, whisper white
Other: Black Gingham ribbon, antique brass brad, word window punch

I have also made another one tonight, which is for my demo's at the Stitches and Craft show on Wednesday. I will also use it for a swap I have agreed to if my team deem it worthy, so I will share it with you after the show, or come visit me, and see it being made.
Ok off to bed, its only nearly 2300 hours, so I am early tonight.
Cheers and thanks for stopping by.

P.S I haven't forgotten my rack, 2000 visitors snuck up and came and went. I only have the same 4 people commenting, thanks you loyal followers I appreciate it. So maybe I will give you all a RAK.

1 comment:

Annie said...

I LOVE this card Kazzy! Soooo cute.

Oh and I'm giggling at you talking about your "rack". I know you meant RAK but as usual my mind is in the gutter. LOL