Sunday 30 March 2008

Bumming around day



Hey there.
Had a massive lazy day today. After tending to sick Harry all week, who is back to his annoying and adorable self, (thanks for asking) and having paperific all day yesterday, I am a bit worn out. So today the kids and I just did nothing. Bit of housework, bit of painting a cute little mini album I am starting, and will no doubt take me weeks, bit of watching my banned TV series, which is compelling, not only for the funny one liners, and great acting, but for the shear content. To imagine that this actually happened, even if it was only 10% real, is horrifying. The disregard for human life, the greed and the god complexes is unbelievable. Gosh you just never know what goes on in the houses up the street.
As for tonight I am back to my regular viewing. Dance of course -Rhys the elf is so hot, LOL. And then there is Greys and Brothers and Sisters. Greys is a bit lack lustre for me, but I love Bro and Sis.

The card today is the card i did for my Paperific make and take. Paperific was fun, and the new catalogues were walking out the door. Remember if you want one, just say the word, they are $12.95 including postage, and bursting with not only gorgoeus stamps and accessories (including the lovely scallop circle punch), but also wonderful ideas for cards and layouts. The design of this card is based on a card out of the old catty.
Stamps - Eat Cake
Ink - Pixie Pink
Card - Pixie Pink, Whisper White, only orange
Other - corner rounder, white ribbon, stampin' write markers
i think I need to add something in here too, like all images copyright of Karen Yates and Stampin' Up!, or something like this. Must sort a watermark for my pics (help photoshop timmy here).

And as for my huge weight effort, i have had a massive, mega blow out on the weekend. Out for dinner, with bread and big pasta, then pizza, and I had salt and vinegar chips, yum. Never mind, back to it tomorrow.

Ok gotta go watch TV, and probably stay up late to sneak in more of the very MA series whilst kiddlettes are asleep.

Thanks to everyone for stopping by, and thanks for your comments girls. Welcome to my blog for the newbies, I hope I don't bore you too much. LOL

Why not pop over to www.karensenjo.blogspot.com because i have added a new weekley product spotlight, and in the next couple of days will be uploading our Autumn specials, which feature our candle, body glove, a great new face cloth and our lotion.

have a good week :)

No comments: