Friday 29 February 2008

Strange weather

Melbourne has been living up to it's reputation with the weather. Today was a lovely sunny day, the other day it was heavy rain, and apparently next week will bring some hot weather again, and well last night I was freezing, I had to put the heater on.

I had a divine day yesterday, an annual leave day. Woo hoo a day off and I went into the city and Annie and I met up for a catch up. We were both happy to wonder aimlessly and over indulge for lunch. We happily did both, lol. Thanks Annie I had a lovely time. We also decided that we might save our money and go on our own scrap retreat, just book accom in the city and scrap up a storm, so possibly in June we will embark on Kazannie scrap retreat, hehe.

I have a business development seminar tomorrow, which is always very motivating for general life more than anything. Then some scrapping or card meeting more like it tomorrow night with my Stampin" Up! gang. Harry then has another birthday party on Sunday, the little party animal.

I have also been making it to the gym the 3 times a week I committed to, and even though not following the plan, I have been eating a lot less, and miracously i lost about 2.3 kg or something(we weren't meant to be weighed), and 13 cms, which is a total loss form all areas added together. Out of 30 woman I am coming about 5th. I still feel enourmous, but nonethelss, I must be doing ok.

just finished the Lance Armstrong book, which was good, he really achieved some wonderful things, and was very positive through his cancer experience. I have now started My Steve by Terri Irwin, so that should be interesting. So it is getting late and I might go and have a read.

Thanks for comments guys, Jess your catelogue is in the mail. I was going to also do a RAK for my 2000 visitor, but it came and went. Soooo leave a comment over the next week, and I will randomenly draw a name between now and next Friday to win a RAK anyway, in honiur of this milestone.

Have a FAB weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi that sounds like a great name for a shop kazannie! glad u got some girlie time in. There was no mention of shopping shock horror!! luv sis