Tuesday 26 February 2008

Another SU card


Hi peoples,

thought I would cheer up your day with a little card. This was for a boy's 4th birthday last weekemd, one of Harry's mates from Kinder. Harry is quite the socialite ATM. 3 parties in a row, all 4 , all from kinder. I am in the middle of trying to work out what to do for Harry's. Although he has told me constantly for the last 2 days that I am "not invited to my party". I told him without me, he won't have a party. LOL. He has such attitude that boy!

This Stampin' Up! card was made using brilliant blue, tempting turquoise and only orange card, with whisper white and briliant blue ink. The ribbon is white. The stamps are from the wild about you and loads of love (one of my faves!). I also added a brass brad to top it off. The J is done with the well worn words alphabet.
Don't forget if you want a catalogue or any of the retiring stamps let me know. Maybe you want to be my guinea pig and be my first workshop, hehe. Just a casual afternoon or evening with friends making a FREE card and/or layout for fun. Just yell if you're brave.

I did an asthma friendly schools education session this afternoon, I must say I really enjoy doing them. Emmy finally has a third tooth, woo hoo, I thought maybe they were never coming.
Right I have a lot of stuff to sort, so will catch ya soon. (I am watching Gordon Ramsay, love the guy, so funny, and straight to the point). I have an ENJO demo in the morning, and I need to update the blog as the 2 for 1 demo rewards has been extended right through to end of March. So if you want to learn or refresh on how to clean smarter, easier and healthier and YES economically, then yell. Again you only need 2 friends and a dirty bathroom to earn free enjo.

Enjoy the rest of your week.
Cheers

1 comment:

Jess Gruar said...

Hi Karen, always love checking out your blog, all the cards you've been making are gorgeous. I would like to get a catalogue and if your ever in little old Echuca I'd love to have a demo.
Take care
Jess