Friday 15 February 2008

Happy Happy Anniversary Gorgeous Annie


I cannot believe it has been 11 years since my dear friend Annie and her lovely hubby Steve were wedded in marital bliss. So i wanted to just say congratulations guys, in this day and age that is quite the feat. I sent Annie a card to send our best wishes for many more. Again, another quickie (why is it I make cards at 11 o'clock at night) because i thought the little car would look so cute embossed, maybe in silver, or just left white. Anyway as quick and simple as it was, I still think it is cute. It is just pixie pink card again, with whisper white ink, and I used the itty bitty background and greetings galore stamp sets, with SU ribbon tied on for a great effect. I have come across 2 ribbon tying techniques since coming across SU, and they are both great, I use them constantly now. The SU stuff is so great because the sets all co ordinate and the colours all match. Reasonable prices too. Each stamp in its set will usually average only $5 a stamp. So for a quality product that is awesome value.

If anyone is interested in having a look at the Stampin' Up! products I have about 7 catalogues I am offering for free. This catalogue will be superceeded in April, so get you free one now, and if you like anything order up, and recieve free stamps at the same time.

Cheers for now. We are off to Fizzed and then I may have to go to the jewlerrs to buy my own valentines treat, hehehe.

Have a wonderful day Annie.

and everyone of course.
xxxxoooo

1 comment:

Annie said...

Oh my! I'm famous!!!

Thanks so much for your well wishes Kazzy, and the card is very special. Looks even more lovely in real life. You are a darling, and an amazing friend.
Mwah!

Annie