Sunday 17 February 2008

I was TAGGED!!

I have been tagged by Sarah
A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B: Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog

10 years ago: I was a fresh faced 28 year old (heheh) living in Armadale living it up. Booze , men etc, etc. LOL

1/ 5 Things on my to-do-list today:
hair done - check

Clean both bathrooms - done

Finish off Layouts from lastnight and load onto blog - not looking good

watch So you think you can dance - almsot wetting myself with anticipation

Email some one whom I found out is very sick - half done


What I would do if I was suddenly a billionaire:
well that is alot of money, and I would have to say get a bigger house with a very large scrapping room, and buy lots of product. I would also pay for a few treats for family (maybe a few friends if they were extra nice to me, buy a new car or 2, go on a wonderful holiday with the kids to maybe Disneyland, and another one to refind my husband to the maldives. Invest some, catch up with Madonna for coffee in my Jet!!!

Three of my bad habits:
um, picking my nose (sorry for that bit of info),

Three places I have lived:
Country Victoria in Cohuna

Ipswich, QLD

Murumbeena, VIC

5 jobs that I have had:
Deli Chick, Nurse, asthma educator, ENJO consultant, model in a bikini for Le Specs (LOL i know)

5 things people dont know about me:

1. I would love to be able to sing and dance well, and occasionally contemplate signing lessons

2. 2 of my front teeth are crowns (Caulfield races incident)

3. I used to be athletic, Under 21 athletic champ (1985)

4. I think Celine Dion and Mariah Carey have amazing voices (LOL, I am struggling here)

5. I failed my L's twice, maybe it was 3 times. LMAO

6. because i just thought of this...I hate it when people say they have a layout done, but can't share. Hello are you so special, if you can't share don't mention it, or say you have a new LO, but will share it soon. It is like saying I have an awesome secret but I can't tell you. So why mention it. Jeez. Sorry that was a little vent.

I tag: Annie of course, Leia and Gail.

OK gotta finish and scan my layouts that I did at a crop last night that I WILL share, LOMAO.

No comments: