Monday 18 February 2008

Joy O Joy







Firstly Joy at the wonderful and unexpected night I had Saturday night. Sarah (see side bar) asked me to a cropin Mornington, with Jane, Lisa and Katie. It was so lovely. We had a good laugh and some nice chatter. The girls were friendly and welcoming, which you don't always get when you go to a crop. Thanks also to Sarah for your genorosity. I was also very productive and got 4 and 1/2 layouts completed, which you can see 4 of them here, (the half needs finishing one day when i have time).
Second Joy is my Stampin' Up! order came today. So I am wading around in stamps and ink and ribbon, brads and patterned paper. Oh so delish. Here is a card i made when I opened the box. The stamp is french flair and oh so beautiful. It is in the summer mini which finishes end of March. I used chocolate ink and whisper white ink to double stamp the image (saw that else where and liked it), and chocolate ribbon, and our hodgepodge metal. I think the card stock is so saffron. It is for a friend whos mum died last week. I think it is a lovely card for this purpose. I also tried out the corner rounder punch with the guard off, to make scallops. See the picture attatched. It looks like the corner rounder may be retired, so if you want one, just yell, they are cheap as chips at only $13.50
OK cooking dinner, so later gator.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi kaz
it was good to catch up- and we will make sure youre a permanent fixture when we crop :)

cant believe you got so many great LOs done- i just yapped my head off too much LOL
cheers
j