Friday 8 February 2008

All good here..

Hi, thought i would pop in and give you all the pleasure of my company, hehe.

I am loving Dance, but look forward to the top 20. I am walking around the house and putting my hand in the air and grabbing the air (a la the judge Jason Coleman) who stops the music, sad I know. Also everytime I hear Rhianna's song, Don't stop the music, which is part of the call back choreography music,I just start bopping around and wanna do a high kick, LMAO.

I am starting a 6 week challenge with my gym (Contours, the 29 minute workout for woman on the go). It is committing to going 3 times a week, trying to walk or do something on the other days, and following a menu plan, which involves snacks of high protein bar and shake (not replacing meals though). So here I go, from Monday. I seriously need to sew up my mouth. I will attempt to go on the wagon for the 6 weeks too, jeeez, is all I will say!!

We are off to Geelong today, I have a demo there tonight, and DH, Mark is doing an ironman onSunday, the fit bastard, who could be bothered. But I do admire his dedication and sportsmanship. He got "bumped" by a car the other day, the car didn't even see him, thru a round about i think., it is a worry I tells ya.
Kids are wonderful. Very cute, and very annoying too at times. But I love them to death. Emmy is obsessed with Elmo and Dorothy the Dinosour, I may have mentioned it already, so different to H, he was never into TV like that. Harry is settled back into kinder, and I am looking into what I am doing next year, RE kinder, and then which school. Maybe boarding school in France, hehe,, kidding.

Right best finish packing.

This LO is not the best, but I thought you would get a laugh out of my hair, hehehehe. The very cute chipboard paperclip is available from Scrappit -

Cheers Kaz

No comments: