Saturday 23 February 2008

I am starting a TAG..... yes you Sarah and Jane (you via email Leia and Annie) now get to it slackers

Re listed, to get rid of idiots who post comments where they are not wanted. Mate no one cares about your website....

Hello peoples, ( i just have to edit this, as I forgot to change the answers on some of them, I sooo don't collect antique teacups or watch star wars, ever, LOL)

I was emailed this.......

JUST TWO THINGS…
If you opened it, you have to do it. Then, send it back to the person
who sent it to you and the rest of your friends!

Two Names You Go By;
1 kaz (or Kazzy) 2 mumma (possibly timmy, but I won't go into that)

Two things I'm wearing
1 pj 's 2 maternity bra (grose I know, but has become like a security blanket (LOL))

Two Things You Would Want (or have) in a Relationship:
1 Love 2 Respect

Two of Your Favourite Things to do:
1 out with friends (maybe clubbing, hehehe) 2 scrap

Two Things You Want Very Badly At the Moment
1 Abdominal Liposuction 2 more me time

Two things you did last night
1 ran an asthma info session 2 blogged

Two things you ate today:
1 tuna roll 2 potatoe in a biskit (yea not on the menu planner, but the tuna just dind't cut it)

Two people you last talked to:
1 Sissy
2 Annie

Two Things you're doing tomorrow:
1 go to gym 2 take Harry to 4 yo bday party

Two longest car rides:
1 Cohuna to Ipswich (QLD)
2 Melbourne to Sydney

Two Favourite Holidays
1 Thailand 2 Bali

Two Favourite Beverages
1 Coffee 2 Pepsi Max (is there a pattern here)

Two Things About Me! Things you may not have known.
1. I had juvenile rhuematoid arthritis in Year 12
2. I got kicked out of the Hofbrauh house at the German Beerfest (twice actually, LMAO)

Two jobs I have had in my life:
1 Nurse
2 Deli Chick

Two Movies I would watch over and over: ( I am not big on watching movies over & over)
1 Along came Polly (wet my self at the shart comment
2 Silence of the Lambs (my fave movie)

Two Places I have lived:
1 Ipswich
2 Armadale

Two of my Favourite Foods:
1 Nachos
2 salt and vinegar chips
(actually I don't think they are really foods, ah well)

Two Places I'd rather be right now
1 at a scrapbooking crop
2 mauritious

Two people I think will respond
1 Annie
2 Sarah


So I TAG Jane, and Sarah....

The theory is that you will learn a lot of little known facts.

Cheers Kaz

P.S Emmy update, her eye looks worse, bruise right up to the corner of her inner eye now. I got a few looks today, I swear I am innocent

No comments: