Sunday 3 June 2007

Who is izabella scorupco??


Well I had to do a bit of a search, after all our resemblence is uncanny.

First of all, Izabella is a complete knockout, bearing a touch of the classic Swedish babe look and a whole lot of "Bond Girl" finesse. Second, she has accomplished a lot in the realm of acting, singing and modeling.Izabella is most famous stateside for her roles in GoldenEye, Vertical Limit, and Reign of Fire, though she has also had an extensive modeling career, film career, and pop music career in Europe.An unequivocally natural beauty, we are in awe of Izabella Scorupco's radiant looks, feminine grace, and determined personality, (found this on some mens site, LOL).

Sounds just like me right.

He he.

1 comment:

Leia Martin said...

I think yours is my new favourtie blog.. so many exciting things happening. Hope you don't mind me ..borrowing... a few. I've done my Visual DNA and love your slideshow. Keep up the great innovations. How do you find these things?? xox