Wednesday 20 June 2007

Wat Up....

Not much really, but I am happy to say I did not eat 1 packet of salt and vinegar chips or have a glass of any alcoholic beverage between Mon - Thurs last week. And I made it to tonight this week, when i thought well I know I can do it, what am I trying to prove, my husband shits me, I need a drink. But I only had 1 (glass, not bottle, LMAO), so that is still very restrained.
My weekend away was lovely. Caught up with my sister and my good friend Andrea. Was fun. But I am a bit weary today.
I went to see Romolous, my Father this morning, Emmy had some creche orientation. So I took advantage of my kid free time, god when does that ever happen. I realised I go back to work in 2 weeks, shit. The movie was good, Eric Bana was very good.
Nothing else happening. I havent bought any clothes, did pop into Esprit today though, saw some nice pants on special. Cause what am i going to wear to work. I am still too fat for any of my old work stuff. LOL

I have no other goss, pretty dull really. Kids are well. Emmy still doesn't eat but is not fading away, and harry is enjoying being a boy - dinosours, army men etc.

catch ya soon
Kaz

1 comment:

Annie said...

Good job on the chips and vino, Kazzy. I just about spat out my coke when I read your "my husband shits me" comment. LMAO