Monday 25 June 2007

Where on earth did the last 24 hours go?





Yea, well my update yesterday has turned in to tonight.

I went to a crop at my lss (local scrap shop) on Friday night, came home to feed Emmerson, and it all turned to shit. She ended up screaming , Harry spilt his milk on the couch yada yada yada. So I go to get my stuff from the shop, I had already done 2 layouts in the 2 hours I was there. I came home and settled the children and then I set myself up on the kitchen bench and proceeded to do another LO. All 3 are for the design team challenges for the upcoming Scrappit newsletters, so I can't share right now. Anyway after my night was essentially ruined I awoke to a coffee already prepared Saturday morning, with Mark cooking eggs, and saying he would take both kids swimming. Hmmmm, there was a class on at Scraptacular, that would make up nicely for the night befores shemozzle. LOL!. So off I went, and you have seen the result in my previous post. Saturday arvo was lazy, washing and shit I think. I watched a DVD Saturday night, nothing spectacular, I did another LO at the same time though, very productive. (This one was for the July Scrappit pack. Lovely.

Then on Sunday, woooh what a big day. First up we had breakfast with some lovely friends who have recently moved to torquay. Then we went over to the Collingwood Animal farm. It was a bit dissapointing, several goats, 2 or 3 pigs, 1 cow and half a dozen horses, oh and a heap of sheep. Of course ducks and geese and a peacock. Not sure what else i expected of a farm. Anyway harry liked it, and it was only $10 for all of us, so not wasted. and it was beautiful and sunny. Then when you think the day is over, and I was feeling somewhar weary, as were the kids, Mark pulls off in a different direction, we ended up at the delicious brown cow for lunch. I was stuffed, Had a yummy charddy though. Home for a sloth around. I spent the rest of the day putting thru ENJO orders and watching Sunday night TV, one of my fave nights on the box, Monday is the other. Righto gotta go to sleepy bo bos. Remember the Goodies, hehe.
Hope you like the happy snaps. I might just point out, it is near impossible to get the bloody kids to look at the camera at the same time, let alone smile. But at least we have a recent family photo.
Cheers

No comments: