Thursday 28 June 2007

It's a bloody miracle!


Well I cannot believe it. Emmerson has decided to eat. Far out brussel sprout. On Monday, 1 day before she turned 10 months i was doing my usual food offering, of yoghurt, and she kept opening her mouth. I could not believe my eyes when she ate the whole container, (ok they are small containers, the little baby ones, but still, work with me here, I was so ecstatic I was yelling woo hoo). LMAO. Then that arvo I tried some apple and blackcurrent puree, and she ate some of that. She has persisted in eating small amounts of this sloppy shit. I tried banana and avocado this afternoon, but no, did not want it. She had been playing with broccoli florets and tasting them, but tonight she hooked right in. yea ha. Go Emmy. Here is the cherub. Cheers.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Yippeee whooo hooooo. About time Miss Emmy..lol


I can just see you know Karen junping around the Kitchen..lol

There will be no stopping her now..

Way to go Emmy

having trouble leaving a comment but it is me Sarah M

Leia Martin said...

wow, this is soooo exciting! I'm am truly happy for you it would be a big thrill. I think we all knew she'd get there in her own time but still exciting!!! She is such a little angel and we can't wait to see here next time covered in food, probably b'day cake!!!
xoxoxo