Thursday 14 June 2007

Ordered to update!!!!

Hello, Haven't really much to say, but I have been advised that i haven't blogged since Sunday. Oh the horror. LMAO. So this is just for you Annie : ) ,
I have lasted with NO alcohol or chips or twisties for that matter. Woo HOo, so proud of myself. I took Harry and Emmerson swimming today, we had a lovely time. I have just packed ready to head to Deniliquin tomorrow to see my lovely sister Kim. I also have 2 ENJO demos. One with my dear friend Andrea, who lives in Echuca.
I must also mention I finally got my cuttlebug. It is a fantastic little die cutting and embossing machine. So very cute. I really wanted it for its embossing. Annie and I used it at a crop right at the start of May and have been coveting it since then.

Well that is it, i must go to bed so I am freshish for my big drive tomorrow, which I am sorry to say (for my fat pads around my abdo) that we may need maccas drive thru, just too easy.

Have a fabbo weekend dear pals.

Love Kaz

No comments: