Sunday 10 June 2007

SuNDay ramblings!

Well unfortunately I din't get a sleep in, thought if i just stuck Emmy on the boob in my bed she would go back to sleep until 8 or so. No such luck. She stayed awake from about 7 I think, mind you had woken for a feed at 5.15 (for those thinking 7 isn't that bad).


Mark is home, had a great night, but has been verging on spewing all morning, LMAO. God don't know the last time I was that pissed. It would be nearly 4 years. Don't get me wrong, I have had several nights where I have had 1 too many wines and had a headache and felt mildly shabby the next day, but not really pissed. But alas I still drink too much I feel, which lead me to consider going on the wagon for a week. Speaking to Annie last night, and under the influence of vino (LOL) we declared we would not drink or eat salt and vinegar chips for 2 weeks (another daily vice ATM). Ok, alright... I think I am going to admit defeat already. LMAO.I realised on waking this morning that I head to my sisters this coming weekend, and will NOT be able to have no charddy. So as a warm up, I am thinking that perhaps the challenge could be no charddy and S & V during the week, Mon thru Thurs.I was stupid to agree to 2 weeks in the first place, I mean honestly. When I was considering it for myself I only thought 1 week, so Annie 2 was over the top wasn't it! So I admit I am weak, and as an introduction to staying dry, I vow to not drink or each chips Monday thru to Thursday. Sorry Annie, I know I have let you down, but at least I am honest. After my shopping epidition yesterday and another big one thru last week I also vow (god this will be hard) that I WILL NOT buy any new clothes for myself or the kids for 1 month (harrys is wearing his new army pjs that I got yesterday, and looks very cute). Jeez. and while I am at it I WILL NOT buy any scrapping supplies (except for page protectors, which i desperately need, and possibly a cuttlebug which I have already half bought off ebay). Good lord, wish me luck. I will even write the vow on my whiteboard in the kitchen.


Well Emmy is due a sleep, so I might try to scrap, have washing to do too, boring. I will leave you with a pic from christmas of my mum, sister and me, just for your interest. Cheers

2 comments:

Annie said...

Good luck with the vows! I hear ya on the spending money one. As you know, I have spent quite a bit lately. Yikes. Will I have a chardy ready on Friday when you arrive? LOL We'll both be hanging out by then.

Leia Martin said...

I'd like to believe I had a little something to do with your no shopping pledge. Good luck & you know i'm there with you..although mine doesn't extend to bain. i think your food & wine vows are way more realistic..who can resist all the time. Have you considered doing a Project 365 with your new camera. i've certainly learnt a lot about my camera since starting mine and you have 2 perfect photo subjects in em and haz.