Sunday 31 August 2008

Peaceful Sunday



Ah the serenity. I am sitting enjoying my 2 minute noodles (full of nutrition, I know) in total quiet. Harry is sick again so is asleep on the couch (been asleep all day, but for toilet trips). Emmy fell asleep on the couch watching wiggles, just woke up, and has moved to her cot, and Mark has completed the Nike Human 10km run and now enjoying the Hilltop hoods which were on after the run. he text me his time of 43 minutes, so I am assuming he is happy with that.I have made 2 cards and now plan to do a layout. I got 1 done yesterday before I headed out for yummy indian with some of the ENJO girls.

I am looking forward to some TV tonight, Idol, the aussie Telemovie Scorched, and maybe a bit of Dancing with the Stars. I am also looking forward to the start of the new series Rush this week. Emmy is talking, so maybe not going back to sleep, bummer. Better go before she decides she is bored in her cot. I will leave you with the 2 September kits from Mad about Scrappin (see side bar).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your help Kaz, I'll be sprucing up my blog in no time.