Friday 22 August 2008

party Party party



How delicious do these sausage rolls look? Yummo. Yep, 10 past 11 at night and I am cooking sausage rolls. It is Emmy's second birthday party tomorrow (my lord, 2, actually she acts 22 I swear!) and I am just doing a few last minute things. Finished off these party boxes at the hairdressers today. Loving the boy one, with old olive and pumpkin pie, and my new classic star stampin' wheel. I also got hold of a couple of stamps from the US catty today, thanks Flick. Can't wait to play.

A big thanks to Chris for doing my title/header. I love it, and it fits with my new, sexy blog background from the site 'The cutest blog on the block', perfect, am lovin it!
OK probably should head to bed.
Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

Leia Martin said...

love the new blog layout, so much more unique, where do you find these things??? Yes sausage rolls look fantastic and tasted just as good. Another great party. Always great to catch up.

Chris said...

Mmmm, those sausage rolls look gooood! Hope the party went well, now have a rest coz you deserve it!

-Chris