Monday 11 August 2008

A little birdie told me..

That it is a crime to be able to make such a quick, but ever so cute card. Hehe


Honestly, this took me less than 2 minutes I reckon. Too easy. That birdie is a winner every time. Again it is the Always set from the mini. and same colours again, Purely pomegranate (Chris i have inherited your compulsion, LOL) and Always artichoke. And the ribbon is so yummy too. Remeber you can order form the mini now, and from the main catalogue at any time, and have the gorgeous SU products shipped straight to your door.

Thanks for stopping by, and Leanne and Annie for your comments on my recent card and LO, and others previously, appreciate it muchly.

Cheers big ears!

2 comments:

Chris said...

Mmmm, pomegranate ...

-Chris

Annie said...

Love it! Also can't wait to see the "2 minute LO" that you have been working on today. Insert heavy sarcasm into that last statement. You've put so much effort into the LO, I can't wait to see it!
love,
Annie