Monday 4 August 2008

Fabbo weekend with my chick



This is Emmy and Lara and taffy the dog. My bestie Annie came to Melbourne on Saturday for the night, with Steve (DH) and her 3 kids. I had the pleasure of taking Annie down to Mornington to Paper2 on the Saturday, the scrapbooking mega store. I was soo good, and only spent $7.50, hehe. Annie had a wonderful time. We got home, and pretty much sorted the kids to take them to the pub for dinner, not such a success, as the pub was booked out, so we had to sit at a table for 4 (there was 6 of us plus Emmy in a high chair), and i wasn't happy with my calamari, ah weel.

We kicked on back at home, by cracking the wine, and unloading the scrapping supplies. The boys had gone to the footy. We had a blast, me scrapping and Annie making her wonderful cards, all to the tunes of Boney M and other fun tunes on You tube... The boys also took the kids to the park on the Sunday after i cooked up bacon and eggs, so we continued a bit more of creativity.
I had a wonderful time Anth, you are a very special friend, love ya long time, hehe, mwah! I can't wait to catch you again soon.. Bendigo next time.

2 comments:

Gail Kirby said...

Only $7.50 Kaz??? Don't tell me, you got the Zig water brush - how is it???

Gail

Anonymous said...

Such sweeties. Is that cheekiness i see as well!!
luv sis