Friday 15 August 2008

Little boys



Firstly, thank you everyone for you words of Congratulations, it is very much appreciated. I am very excited, the only thing is, it might be 6 months before we get to actually see it in print, BUT it will be well worth the wait. So for now, here is a cute card i made 2 of today, before 9am even. My friend's boy is having his second tomorrow, and my nephew is 3 on Monday, so I did a double whammy.
Love this set, BY LAND, it is so cool for boy cards. I got creative and put some rocks in the back of the truck, hehe. I may have shared the same type of card before, as i made it for harry's 4th. Oh well, it is in different colours, and looks even better with jumbo eyelets in his wheels. I just tore the paper for dirt, and grass, effective i think, then used my Stampin' write markers to colour in the truck and stop sign, (colours used are from Bold brights).
Ok, off to an ENJO demo over in Hillside, so I think might have to have takeaway for dinner, as Mark working kate too.
yes bad , (lazy) mummy!!

No comments: