Saturday 9 August 2008

2 4 6 8 dig in don't wait...



here is a very cute version of a 2 4 6 8 box i made at a workshop today. Such a fun bunch of girls, I always enjoy doing their workshops, it is easy to relax, and they seem genuinely happy with the cards we make (always a worry that guests won't like your work). And look Kathy I added brads to the side from the new silver hodgepodge, cute hey! This is made using this years in colour card and ink of Purely pomegranate and also always artichoke. The little bird is from the Always set from the Spring mini.

If you want instructions for this cute, handy little gift box then sign up for my newsletter.

Oh and head over to Clean the World (link in side bar) for some groovy new products including a floor fibre for FUSSY floors.

Night, Karen

1 comment:

Chris said...

I like this! Gotta love that birdie - you know I am going to "borrow" this design *g*

Hugs
Chris