Thursday 21 August 2008

Challenge packs from Mad



here is a layout I did yesterday whilst I was home with sick Harry. It is from the challenge kit from Mad about Scrappin. Leanne sure nows how to set a good challenge. This one was to use the supplied white bazzill and black flowers, use only black and white pictures and use 1 splash of colour only. I had to drag out some wedding pics, as I couldn't find anyother b and w pics. Soo loved my beautiful wedding flowers, and was thinking even to this day (nearly 7 years later) that I love every thing about my wedding still. Flowers, venue, dress, cars, hair, bridemaids etc, everything, it was perfect and I think still trendy and modern today.

Have to say Hi to my buddy jess too, she came over for dinner on Saturday night, and we enjoyed a yummy fritatta, some nice wine and good chatter.
Ok I am off to bed, so very sleepy. Gotta do shit for Emmy's party tomorrow. Bit of cleaning (although not too much as those damn kids just trash it) and make some sausage rolls.

NIGHT xxxooo

No comments: