Sunday 24 August 2008

A card


This is just a quickie, as we had a challenge of colours - choc chip, very vanilla, perfect plum and pale plum. So I did a quickie, and used the Always set again.

Had a fun day for the party, except for some vomiting going around (yea Harry's minor virus ended with some short lived vomiting, which my nephew caught the morning of the party, but alas I haven't heard of the other cousins getting sick) will load some pics when i get organised, also had a lovely day with my mum and sissy today. We went over to Chadstone to check out the Mac make up, as Kim and I both wanted a new foundation. We had Mac for my wedding, nearly 7 years ago, and because i rarely do a full face of make up, mine has actually stretched out that far. Anyway they don't make it anymore, and it was soo busy, we headed over to David Jones, and tried out Napoleon. I really like it, so got that. We then had a yummy lunch downstairs in the DJ's food hall. I had a Laksa and Mum and Kim had a Pad Thai. We had a lovely time just wondering around, lovely family time.
Night..

3 comments:

andrea said...

i hope emmy had a great b`day sending lots of kisses and a pressie soon love the lo and card and the lollie bags are too cute

love ya andrea xx

Chris said...

Liking your card! Cool use of that heart.
-Chris

jacqui jones said...

nice card