Sunday 27 April 2008

an off the page item to inspire Gail to create (LOL)


Hi Gail,
here it is just for you. All i did was paint it, add some decorative edged card strips around the sides (which I inked), some patterned paper to the top, with a piece of the decorative edge card across the middle, a blossom at one end and a chipboard swirl at the other. I also attempted some faux stitches along the patterned paper, but the pen bleed, oh well.
So i will see your finished one by the end of tonight Gail. LOL
Cheers Karen

P.S - now if I could get the chipboard princess crown album finished, that I purchased at Stitches i would be happy!

3 comments:

Gail Kirby said...

Oh ha ha!! I was glad to read you had one finished as I'm a bit challenged with putting things like this together and might need some help! That looks really good, not sure what colour I'm going to paint mine yet....

Gail

Jen said...

just looking back at your last posts, they are fabulous. TFS.

Leigh said...

Cool ribbon box Karen.