Sunday 20 April 2008

Happy Birthday my sweet baby boy

 

Well not such a baby any more. 4 years ago at 0125 in the morning on the 18th April, Harry was ripped from my with forceps (the big sucker was stuck), left him with a fractured clavicle at the time). He has been a lucky boy with a 4 day party celebration. On Thursday we took a cake to kinder so he could have a little party with his mates. Then on Friday, the day of his brthday I took him to Kinder again, because they had the 'zoo comes to you', wildlife animals. he loved it. Then that night we went out to a local pub, which has a big play room in it. The whole family went, including Auntie Kimmy, and my good friend Jess. Then on Saturday we went to swimming and the jumping castle was delivered early. Harry's cousin also arrived early that evening so they had a blast playing. Then on Sunday we had a party for family and Harry's mates from kinder. A morning tea sort of thing. The kids had a fab time running around from the jumping castle with slide, to the trampoline and the cubby house. Harry is absolutely exhausted, and already asleep at 7 o'clock.

My sister and I also snuck in a quick scrap at the local shop on Friday night, I got nearly 2 done. will share at another time when I can scan them. For now I have some snaps of the wildlife visit. This was great, the pythons were soo big. She explained all the animals, and let the kids pat them all. In amongst the pics is one of harrys pressies from the family (he got a scooter, the hot wheels racing track, a spiderman beanie and a ninja turtles windcheater, all of which cost less than $100, not bad i reckon), his card I made is also there and his lollie bags, they looked very cute. I will be back to load his party pics during the week. There is a great pic of jess and Harry out for dinner, they had a face painting chic. So Harry wanted to be an army man. jess's husband is currently in Iraq. You know if you click in the pics they will enlarge too. OK gotta get back to my Sunday night viewing. No pizza tonight, too full of my delicious home made sausage rolls and the cake I had for dinner. hehe. Love party food. I also bought the recipe book 4 ingredients during the week. So hopefully can whip up a few delish meals this week.
A big wave and thanks to my gorgeous sister and Auntie leia for there help with all of the party bits. I appreciate you both, and I love it when you stay and we have a good catch up. xxxxxxx

Thanks also to Uncle Jon Jon for your running around and doing dvds, and fixing the laptop programs, you're a champ.
Thanks for stopping by loyal followers. :)
Love KAZ
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Leia Martin said...

we all had a blast to and always enjoy our visits, although they're never long enough, specailly for Bain and Harry. Congrats on another fun, well organised b'day party.