Thursday 10 April 2008

Priorities,


Well I am at work, but thought I would pop in, as it has been nearly a week, and I am sure you are chomping at the bit to hear what has been happening.

well i have had to prioritise my time, and bloggin hasn't been in the equation. There are exciting things happening, and pics of the zoo to come. Soooo more on that later.
we had a fab time at the zoo, so stay tuned (hopefully tonight in between other priorities of doing my SU newsletter) I will get a lovely Picasa collage happening for you. Because I am at work I have no wonderful inspiring cards or layouts for you, or cute pics of the kids, but I do have this on my usb drive. A cute clip board I made, which currently has Harry's RSVP list for his party on it.

OK til later
HUGS

1 comment:

Jobove - Reus said...

very good blog, congratulations
regard from Catalonia Spain
thank you