Thursday 3 April 2008

LOL, LMAO, hehehe

Sorry I am just watching an ad for some Vileda mop. Puhlease!!!

Anyway, back to my post..
Thanks for your comments, and so an update on the fish. I am afraid to say that i couldn't swap it. I don't think I believe in that, I think children need to understand the life cycle, and death is part of that. I think Harry is at an age where he can understand it, and deal with it. He also lost Bear the Dog, so it wasn't a new topic. i want Harry to be well rounded and versed in all aspects of life. So I was happy to allow him the opportunity to deal with his fish dying.

So.... I couldn't stand looking at the dead thing on the bench anymore (I had taken him out of the vase, as he was going a bit white in areas. So i took him out and put him on a tissue on the bench. Hence I told Harry I had something sad to tell him. Anyway he was upset for about 10 or 15 minutes, sat with the fish, patted it, we gave our finger a kiss and put it to the fish etc. Then when Mark got home we buried it, in a pot with our Yukka. Harry didn't want to put him in the toilet so his sole could go up to heaven. So i put a bit of patterned paper around the outside of an old film canister and then tied a piece of ribbon around it, and in went Dorynemo. I thought it was awesome, LOL. Again harry was upset at the time of the funeral, but was fine after 10 minutes, and hasn't mentioned him since. Except to ask this morning why I had put the sand and shells in the vase (from another vase thing I had put away). i told him I thought it looked nice and it reminded us of the beach where the fishies are.
OK, sorting my first Stampin' Up! newsletter. Just post a comment if you would like to subscribe.

I have no pics or creations to share, sorry peoples.
Soon I promise.

luv Kaz

No comments: