Sunday 13 April 2008

Finally!

 


Finally I get a chance to come back and have a catch up. I have been busy with kids, ENJO, Stampin' Up! and life in general. I also had a couple of days of feeling unwell a few weeks ago. I had nausea and indegestion all day for 2 days, and felt blah in general. Went to the GP at work on day 3, and he thought it was probably reflux, and maybe an ulcer. I have had indegestion with both pregnancies, and almost daily since Emmy. Bought on more so with wine (unfortunately) and usually at night. Anyway he gave me 2 weeks of tablets which reduce the acid in my stomack. I am happy to report that I felt awesome, and had not a sign of indegestion while on the pills. I finished them last weekend or so, and have had indegestion, although mildly ever since. So best go back for a review. (For your interest he did a pregnancy test, and NO I am NOT pregnant, LOL).
I had 2 ENJO demos this weekend, thanks, over $400.00 commission and I have also had 2 enquiries for SU workshops, 1 booking and a query about becoming a demonstrator. I am also in the middle of finalising things for Harry's party this weekend. My family will all be here, which I love. Might even get to go to a crop Saturday night. Have babysitting options. Even Mark may be home, he was going to Geelong to the footy, but he can't get any mates to go, so he has cracked it.
Harry has had a temp on Saturday, over 40 again, but no real other symptoms. Was ok today though. he had a mates 4th bday party. They went on a fire engine ride, which he loved. Harry also had a huge spew in his car seat on Monday, out of the blew he said he felt ill (yea, something must be going on). Now this wasn't in my afternoon schedule damn it. I fully planned to scrap. So now I had to take his car seat out of the car and scrub it. Eeeew.
We also had a trip to see a surgeon for Emmerson. My little sweetsie has a lump between her lower sternum and belly button. I wasn't too concernec, but it had been there since November, and I thought it was maybe getting bigger(I had spoken to a paediatrician over the phone about it in December). The GP said to see a surgeon , as I was asking for a new referral to our paediatrician. Anyway as it turns out she has a hernia, which will need a repair, but can wait until she is 3. The reason for this is just to make sure she doesn't need any other ops (such as ears, tonsils), and then they will all be done together. She is also fully walking, woo hoo. She does look very cute wobbling around.

Ok 11 pm, so best get some beauty sleep.
Enjoy our zoo pics. We had a fab day. The zoo gets better every time we go.

Cheers Kaz
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi cute pics. Looking forward to the family catch up. Maybe Jon can go to the footy!!! Yeah right.
Luv sis

Anonymous said...

a hernia goodness, poor little sweetsie. glad it can wait til she's 3. Aunty kim