Friday 4 April 2008

Happy Birthday Darling Husband


well for tomorrow. i can't believe he will be 39, shit I am not far behind. Lordy.

Here is a quick card I whipped up. I know Pirates, but really what else do you do for men (stars, they boring get ), he doesnt play golf, hates fishing. Maybe I should get the football stamps from the new SU catty. Hmmmm. This is my newest set, which I used for harry's invites, so it was the first I grabbed out.

Recipe

Stamps - Ahoy Matey, snow flurries (retired)
Ink - Very Vanilla, pumpkin pie (how cute)
Card - Only orange, brillant blue, tempting turquoise
Accesories - Round tab punch

Ok, best go to bed, we are off to the zoo tomorrow. Something the kinder organised, and we thought would be a nice day out seens as it is Yata's birthday. We started the celebrations with Mexican tonight, having breakfast in the morning. Looks like I better make a cut lunch.

Cheers and have a fabbo weekend. XXX

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Happy birthday to Mark.. I hope you have a wonderful day together at the Zoo. Take lots of pic..

Take care and chat soon
SARAH