Friday 2 May 2008

I have been coveted and hunted down...

LOL......
Well its is offical, I am proud to say I am a design team member for a lovely lady named Leanne at www.madaboutscrappin.com.au . (My bloody links are not working, anyone know why??). Leanne approached me a month ago asking if I would be interested in being the designer for her sweet little shop which has a dedicated following. I was more than happy to step up and offer her customers some inspiration (I hope). Leanne was sad to see me go from my previous position and very positive about my layouts, saying she had admired my style for a long time, which was much appreciated. Your family often like your work, but as a scrapper many of us doubt ourselves.
Why not head over to Mad about Scrappin and sign up for the newsletter. Mad about Scrappin has comeptitions and lots of reasonably priced products. Never know you might get yourself a bargain, or win a prize. Hey join me in the forum and lets chat scrap together with other girls from around Australia.
Here are my first 2 layouts for the monthly kits.


Happy Scrappin'
Cheers Karen
Designer Mad About Scrappin

1 comment:

Leigh said...

Congratulations Karen. Your layouts are great.