Wednesday 14 May 2008

A card


RECIPE :
INK -
Stamps - itty bitty backgrounds , a retired wheel (sorry),Lovely Labels
Card - watercolour paper, pretty in pink, lavender lace
Accesories - ribbon, scallop punch, corner rounder, aqua brush, Watercolour wonder crayons
This is a sweet card I made for my friend Michelle, who had her third baby girl, Georgia. Congratulations Michelle and Steve. Sorry the pic is a bit dark. I always seem to take pics at bedtime, when it is soo dark.

I am in preperation for a big trip to Echuca, where i am mixing it up, with friends family, Stampin' Up! and ENJO all in one. So packing so I can leave straight after Fizzed on Friday.

OK am off to do my SU newsletter. Sig Up on the side if you would like to recieve a copy. I am offering a dazzling special this month, so get in quick.

Night Kaz

No comments: