Monday 26 May 2008

Life rushing by

That it is, I really would just like 1 extra hour in every day. It would be a huge help.
Been busy as usual. Had a trip to Echuca the weekend before last. Stayed at my good friend Andrea's. We all had a wonderful time. Harry loves Mitchell (who is 8), and they play very well together. We had a casual little SU workshop on the Friday night with 2 of Andrea's friends and my sister Kim came and stayed. Everyone had a wonderful time, and liked their cards and layout we did, and your goodies should arrive by Friday. On the Saturday I did my BEST ever ENJO demo, sales were huge. These girls know a great product when they see them. On the Saturday night we enjoyed yummo homemade pizzas(thanks hon) and then shipped the kids off to bed, and did a bit of scrapping. On Sunday the kids and I went to Cohuna and had lunch with my Mum and Dad, brother Jon and his wife Leia, and their boy Bain, who is Harry's good mate. Sunday night we enjoyed a delicious roast (thanks again hon, hehe). Headed back to the big city on Monday, with a drive by thu Bendigo and a stop off at Annie's (HI mate).
This week I have had work, and another SU workshop, a great bunch of woman who meet regulary, and they must have been happy enough with me, because 4 of them booked their own workshop. I do love teaching this wonderful craft, and I am really enjoying the ease and flexibility of Stampin Up! products. On Saturday night I headed to the scrapping super store Paper 2 in Mornington. I got 2 and half layouts done. I am really happy with them, and of course they need a few finishing touches and then i will share them.
Yesterday we went and had a family photo shoot in Richmond. I 'won' a free shoot and 1 photo (10 x 15 I think, about A4 size). I agreed because they are a proper, professional photo studio, and I have been desperate for a nice family portrait. The prices of their packages are outrageous ($2500 - $5000). I would love one of the big canvases, but I am sure they are at least $400 or $500. We go back next Saturday for our viewing, where they have whittled down the 100 odd shots to 30 or 40. and we check them out in their thetre room, on a mega huge viewing screen, like a whole wall big. Chill with a glass of wine and watch to some music was how it was described. They took cool shots. Us chasing the kids, spinning the kids around in the air, Yata piggy backing me,all of us running towards the camera (I think this one will be the pick). So that is it up til now. Here are some pics from our trip to Echuca.

NIGHT, Love kaz

1 comment:

Annie said...

It was great to see you all!
I can't wait to see the professional pics. How exciting.