Sunday 11 May 2008

Happy Mothers Day

 
CLICK ON THE IMAGES TO SEE A LARGER VERSION
Hi Everyone,
well it has been awhile. I have just been so busy and/or tired to blog. Between ENJO demos, SU workshop, work and kids, blah!! But here I am tonight to wish all the mummies out there a very happy day.
I started the day with Harry coming up to greet me with his very cute card he made at kinder and a plaster of his hand, this was followed by Emmy with her sweet card and homemade shortbread she made at creche. Then Harry had my present of cool Elmo flanelette PJs. This was much appreciated as I have had to get my own present , or suggest it other years. So I am sitting here typing this all cosy.
After mark made me a coffee we got organised and went to a lovely cafe in Hampton for breakfast. Super organised as we were there by 0830 am. After our breakfast we wondered up Hampton Street and window shopped. Saw a great doll house, which I think will be mandatory for Emmerson's 2 nd birthday pressie.
We then headed home, mark went for a bike ride, and when he got home I headed to the movies. Had a bite to eat in peace and then saw Forgetting Sarah Marshall. I enjoyed this , but it was predictable. I headed home to be with my sweet children, who bring me soo much love and joy. Amongst all of the challenges and trials, there is nothing like the love of mother and child, and I feel blessed to have this.
The photos are of my pressies and card, the kids enjoying their breakfast, a crap pic of the 3 of us, as neither of them would look at the camera, and also of the kids playing in a sign on the street. I am now enjoying a dvd with my husband, I am Legend, I knew the bloody dog would die!

Will also leave you with a sweet little 6 x 6 layout which was the make and take at my workshop yesterday. All images are copyright Stampin' Up!. Design by me!
Posted by Picasa


CHEERS

2 comments:

Leigh said...

Wow Karen, you had a wonderful day by the sounds of it. Cool make and take for your workshop. I love that Priceless set. Good on you.

Leia Martin said...

glad to hear your mothers day was good. What a nice post too. cheers