Sunday 4 May 2008

Cold!!


Well I am not usually one to complain about the weather, because it is what it is, and you can't change it.Also since having kids, my thermostat just doesn't seem to function properly, and I love that in Melbourne we have such a variety. But I have to say that it has been so cold, and it isn't even winter. The sun is out today so that is nice. What i do hate over winter is the laundry drying all over the house (actually that is an exageration, but you get what I mean).
I had my first Stampin' Up! workshop on Friday night, Hi Anita and Co... I had a fun time with a lovely bunch of ladies. I think they enjoyed the card they made, and I enjoyed showing them how SU is so easy to use and look so great. A few things went a bit crazy, but I think that was more the way SU do things. No real hostess summary, which meant there was paper work everywhere, and hard to co ordinate rewards and who has paid etc. So I designed my own, and will give it a trial run next week. But I worked Anit'as out on it, fined tuned it, and I like it!
The card featured here i made for Annie, who had her birthday on Friday. The lucky bugger had a night away with her hubby last night. Still in her home town, but minus kids would be heaven. Hope you had a wonderful time darling.
Hey Gail I am super impresses with all of your posts. Good job!
RECIPE
Card ; Pretty in Pink, Close to Cocoa
Ink ; Versamark, Pretty in Pink,
Stamps ; Baroque Motifs, Warmest regards, So Swirly Jumbo wheel
Accessories : Scallop punch, rhinestone,heat gun, dazzling diamonds, heat and stick powder (All images copyright Stampin' Up!, must sort a water mark)

OK I am off to a school fair to sell thousands of dollars worth of ENJO

Cheers

No comments: