Thursday 3 January 2008

Zipedy doo dah..


Happy New Year to everyone. Wow 2008. I am getting so old, LOL. My new years resolution is to not only get slimmer, but to also organise my organised life. You see I like it organised, but I can't keep up at the moment, so it is all feeling out of control. Things like picture files on my computer, my file (reciepts etc), kids old clothes, etc. All of the things that get put aside need a clean up.

I am happy to report I got a new cheapo laptop. which is all I need to ensure I can multi task - meaning watch TV, whilst blogging, typing up some report from work, searching ebay, LMAO, and to burn DVDs to of course.

We are off to Apollo Bay tomorrow for 3 nights, a bit of a traditional get away with the inlaws, sister in law and cousins. Can be stressful but also nice to get away, and Harry loves seeing his cousins. I have packed some scrapping, so that is promising We have fun playing trivial pursuit and scattegories whilst drinking alcohol of an evening, which usually entails much laughter.
Right keep up the good work with your resolutions, I start mine officially next week, i am just practicing this week, hehe.
I will leave you a sweet pic of Emmerson and our dog taffy, who takes so much shit from the 2 kids it is unbelievable. She is a saint of a dog.
Cheers :)

No comments: