Tuesday 22 January 2008

I did it!!

Hey peoples,
well I did it, I have officially signed up as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator. As most of you know their stamps and patterned paper, crayons, ribbon, etc is really beautiful, so versatile and all colour co ordinated. Perfect for card making, off the page projects and all of your scrapping needs. check out the website for tips and to download the catalogue
I am doing this to get discounts on my own purchases because I love the products so much. But I am happy to do workshops if people would like, or of course if you know what you want I am happy to take orders, which are directly sent to you. Many of you would know that it is sale - abration at the moment, so you get a free stamp set for every $100 you spend.
If any one wants the catalogue (which is a lovely booklet featuring all products and card and layout ideas) then email me and I am happy to get one for you, cost $10.00, or if you host a workshop you get 1 for free).

I can't wait to get my box of goodies.
Cheers for now, and happy creating.
P.S I will make a card as soon as I get my stuff and post it on here.

No comments: