Sunday 20 January 2008

I'M so excited and I just can't hide it....


I'm about to lose control and I just can't fight it. God I can barely contain myself, these ads for Australia's version of so you think you can dance is too much to handle. LOL. what a teaser, jeez it better live up to my expectations! Bring it on I say.
I have had a lovely weekend. As you know I went to the gym, which goes so quick it is good. I then went over to Werribee with the kids to a little gathering for Ty's 11th birthday, (my neice). I also called in to see Jan at Scrappit, and I only spent $30. Pretty good. Hard with 2 kids hanging off me to spend too much, I must say. I got a really cute christmas embossing folder for my cricut. it was a lovely little drive. Always good to see family.
In other breaking news ..I actually got 3 Layouts done over the weekend, which is amazing. As since the start of the year I have had no time, motivation or mojo. So it is a welcome return. They are upcoming LO for the Elsie's 52 challenges, which we as design team are doing over at . The challenge layouts feature in our weekly newsletter, so sign up to recieve your weekly dose of scrapping inspiration. I watched half of the Davinci Code last night, which I copied to DVD from Foxtel, as we have subscribed to the showcase package, so I could see Satisfaction , the hot new Aussie drama. it is a good package actually, I don't need to hire DVD's. I watched the other half today, and then the family watched Ratatouille. We also went to see Mark do a TRi, but he never left me any details, so I had no clue where I was going or how long he would take and thought I would just bumble thru and find it in Brighton. Hence when I rang him, he was already home and showered, oops. SO we picked him up for a yummy breakfast at the local cafe. Whose windows needed a good clean, they were soo streaky. So I told the owner he needed ENJO (hehe, he was keen to have a look) . Speaking of which they have some great specials on ATM, and new products, a body lotion and body wash, which compliment our recently released candle and room spray. Really nice. You can check out more details and great tips on my ENJO blog over at . I can do a one on one, where I just come and chat, show you what you are interested in, a demo , where you need 2 friends and a dirty bathroom and earn free ENJO, or if you already have it I can take orders via text, email or phone. A really great product that does what it says.
I am currently enjoying a massive serve of pizza from our local We usually get this every Sunday, but haven't had it all year . I missed it , LMAO.
OK, well I am outta here. I will leave you with a funny layout. It was a challenge of something unusual (I think) in my life. I couldn't think of anything so I scrapped how I like my toilet roll to come over, and I even have been know to change it at friends houses, PMSL!! I don't think I have put this on my blog, if I have apols :)
Catch you through the week, hugs

1 comment:

Annie said...

Love the layout, however you have the toilet paper thing all wrong. It must come from Underneath!!!