Tuesday 15 January 2008

Lovely day..


Today I had Sarah visit with her kids. We had talked about catching up for so long, it finally came to fruition. Sarah used to work at the LSS, and we always got along when i went to the shop. Then she left and we chatted occassionally and said we should have a playdat with the kids, especially our 2 sons - both Harrisons and close in age. Well the kids had a ball, and played sooo well together it was uncanny. There were actually tears when hometime came. LOL.
Sarah thank you soo much for coming to visit. As i said to you, it is so hard to fit in ones own friends, and your own life, that to actually fit in a "new" friend can be tricky. But we did manage to sort a day, and I can truly say I had a wonderful day. We chatted about every thing from kids, husbands, scrapping , photography to wor and Pandora, hehe. I think we have a lot in common and look forward to the next playdate, which Harry is already planing, LMAO! Perhaps I will bring a Scrappit pack to do.
In other news, ummm, my sister Kim left yesterday. Bye Sissy,.... we had a lovely time and enjoy your company as always. Harry and Emmy both dote on you soo much. It is quite adorable and precious. Thanks for all you help, washing, dishes, child minding etc. hope to see you soon.
I have made my list of things i want when I sign up for Stampin Up, very soon i think, especially as the Govt tells me they owe us money, bonus (doesn't matter that Mark owes them 4 times as much, LOL). The brand is so nice, and the products quiet delish.
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH (that is from Harry , who says it is his name, not the letter of his name, hehe.)
Mark is as fit as ever, having just recommenced the summer series of triatholons. He is actually looking very skinny, his ribs are sticking out. I told him he looks like Nicole Ritchie. I am trying to be good, after super indulging ever since xmas and new year. So in saying that I am off to the gym. By e for now.

Hugs kaz
PS feel free to leave a comment, I am feeling very unloved :(

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Thank you so so so much for a wonderful day. My Harry cried all the way home..lol ... He said" it is ok Mum i will see him again tommorrow" LOL..

It is amazing that kids that really have never meet before can get on so well. Not even one fight. Amazing.

Thanks again and yup look forward to next time. I wonder who will fill there Pandora first..lol

Take care
SARAH

Anonymous said...

Hi Sis,
I had a lovely time at the yates' house- even doing little chores to help out. It's also nice to be home after 3 weeks away. Hope ur feeling better. xxx

Leia Martin said...

hey, sorry haven't commented in a while. Glad all is going well, and looking forward to our visit. Sounds like kims visit was good as always, always nice to have someone to help out.