Saturday 19 January 2008

2 in 12 hours,


it is a record, but I jumped on to check out a few things, and thought why not. I am on the desk top, so have more layouts and pics.

Just been to the gym, Yes good girl I hear you say. I have had a pretty good week , eating faitly healthy (except fish and chips, but hey one has to enjoy life), so I think I am working my way up to acvtually counting points, because one can still over indulge in good things.
Here is a LO I did for a challlenge over at www.scrappit.com.au (I just worked out how to insert a link, der). the design team are doing elise flannigan's 52 challenges, come over and join us. The pic in this LO is really crap, hence I changed it to black and white. It is from xmas last year at our family gathering in Bendigo pre christmas.
On a more exciting note, my DH found my video camera charger, it has been missing for ever, over 6 months, and I am missing so much of Emmy growing up and the kids in general. I had priced a new one recently and it was going to be $120.00 woo. So it was in the corner of our front lounge in amongst a heap of my ENJO shopping bags I use for orders!, how it got there I will never know.
OK best go get sorted for our little outing.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Cheerio
P.S thanks so much for stopping by :)

No comments: