Wednesday 9 January 2008

Hey there.


Not much happening here. We had a pleasant weekend away in Apollo Bay. Harry had a blast playing with his cousins. I saw Attonment last week, it was very good. My sister is here and we are off for a play tomorrow. i have an annual leave day, so we are going to scrap, see 27 dresses and have dinner. Lovely, and how civil.
I am watching my wednesday TV (the starter wife and satisfaction) so I must go. Here is a pic of a LO i did recently (it is a pic not scanned so is a bit crap, but i have no other pics on my (crappy) laptop. Yes I bought a bargain cheap ACER. did I already mention that, good my senility is just getting worse. Oh I am also a heartbeat away from signing up from becoming a Stampin up! consultant, just love love their stuff. Mostly to get a discount, but happy to do demos if people want. Stay tuned.
Love and joy Kaz

No comments: