Saturday 29 December 2007

Christmas Cheer and a Happy New Year!

Well the fat man has been and my waist has expanded to a rather sizeable tyre. LOL. It was always gunna happen, and I am happy to announce my new years resolution is of course to lose weight and get fit, the same as 1 million or more other people. But seriously, I need to get moving as my tyre is starting to go flat and sag around my knees, grose.

I hope you all enjoyed christmas with your families. We had a pleasant time in Geelong with DH's family. I shared a christmas lunch and KK with my family a month ago, as we were all doing partners families this year. Mum was working too, so hopefull it will work out nicely now, as next year we can all get together, then seperate the following year, then together the following, etc. as mum works every second one. I have sorted a few pics of all our recent happy times, I apologise for the shit pics in Bendigo, we were sitting under a tree and it was way too dark, no idea what setting my camera was on, but clearly not the right one. I also missed the initial opening of the santa sack, because i had no memory card in, der. I have never done that before.
They both seemed very happy with their pressies, and to also share each others , which is good. Emmy gave Harry a little calculator, and Harry gave Emmy a doll and pram set. Santa gave Emmy a talking vaccuum, book, outfit, CD and my little pony. He gave Harry a talking BBQ, book, tshirt, felt creation thing and lots of leggo including a garbage truck (which he had been hoping for) Mum and Dad gave Emmy a musical ball thing, and Harry a big dinosour. Thats it, I guess compared to some kids it is a lot, but compared to others it is not a lot. I think it is reasonable, and was less than $200 each I think.

Here are some more christmas snaps. I must admit I only got a few goodies, but better than none.


There are no pics of Marks pressie, or mine. But he was very happy with his "Ablett Dynasty" framed pic, of the 3 abletts. And I was more than content with my gold H and E ball charms for my Pandora bracelet. It is getting quite full.
We also shared a beautiful dinner last night at Donovans, to celebrate the best and worst years of our lives (6 years married today, )hehe.
So that has been our week. Have a wonderful New Years Eve, and here's to plenty of blogging with friends in 2008.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 0000000000000000000000000000000 bestest luv Kaz

No comments: