Friday 7 December 2007

Happy Holidays?

well, they are not unhappy, but holidays have gone from being a lovely time away between husband and wife, to a demanding time away with 2 children. Sure there are not the pressures that you have when you are home, but.... well there are other strains aren't there! Admittedly the communication going on between my dear husband and I is somewhat non existent, what can you do. Men are impossible, truly.
It is a nice place, old, but has everything we need. Great iced coffees, LOL. The kids club has been put to use today, and the last 2 days. although H fell asleep on our bed just as he was to go there yesterday. Didn't stop me though. All Mark wanted to do was have a sleep and read his book. So I went up the shops and had a wander and lunch and wine whilst reading the OK mag in peace, how civil.

I also found a jewellers that has pandora, so I spoilt myself with a new charm, I actually got a clip, a little gold flower, to help seperate some charms, stop them from moving around. The store also gave me a $20 discount off my next purchase, how unfortunate. We went to dream world, (not my idea) which was pretty much a disaster. A whole post on its own. Lets just say men do not think before they act. It was too hot and not alot for the kids. I would have planned better, looked at map and said lets go here etc, but no Yata just took off with the pram. So by the time we got to Wiggles world, H was over it, big time.


We are going to head to Pacific Fair for a wander around with out the kids, and maybe enjoy lunch together today whilst kids in kids club.
I bought some lovely foot scrub and cream for my manky feet, and they feel better already. Ok til the next time,
stay cool,
Kaz

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hi Karen,

I hope the rest of your holiday is more enjoyable.

I think you need to go back and spend that $20.00 of voucher..lol