Sunday 2 December 2007

Had to stop by!





Madly packing and organising the dog before we head off at lunch time. We are staying at the paradise resort in Surfers. Check it out, an awesome kids club, 3 hours a day each, bye kids. Hehe. planning sea world and another "world". Can't wait, Harry is going to just love it.

Had a wonderful time at Jess's wedding. I felt great, and (if I do say so myself) looked beautiful, and I had soo many comments, so It really boosted my (sometimes) low self esteem. Some dirty guy even told me I looked hot, LOL. My sincerest thanks to my most bestest bud Annie, I cannot express my gratitude enough, not only did you look after my 2, but you had your 3. 5 kids, great job. Wuv you.

Ok outta here, love and laughter.

P.S have crammed in my xmas cards to finish , and some scrapping, I may be way over my weight limit. hehe.

Ok here's are some snaps for your viewing pleasure, I know only 4, no time my friends. Will sort some more maybe on my return.

No comments: