Tuesday 27 November 2007

A real layout!


Yes i thought I would share a real LO. These are some sweet Heidi Grace papers I recieved in a RAK, thanks Sarah, they are lovely, and I hooked straight in. I love these photos, and I hate them. I love them cause I loved my dress, and it was a beautiful day. But I also hate them, as I look at that waist and wonder who the stranger is, !
In all honesty I would have a better chance at getting published if I actually submitted layouts. I really only submit every now and then, say 1 LO every 3 months, I will think I should submit something. So i need to make an effort. But who has the time. I am waiting on my Fiskers scalloped edge scissors from the city Lincraft and then I can put my finishing touches on my christmas cards to be sent out.
We have a wedding on Friday ( don't forget to come down to babysit annie, LOL) and then we head to Surfers on Sunday for 7 nights, so I may not get back. I will try.
Cheers people :)

1 comment:

Annie said...

Hmmmm... Friday??? Rings a bell. Think I have plans...

LOL

I'll be there. How did I not know you were going to Qld???
See ya in two sleeps.