Monday 19 November 2007

hey gang!

I tell you I feel like I have not got a minute to scratch mywelf (as Harry would say).
I have had a fun day out for Jess's hens day, after I attended my friend Kat's baby Keeley's christening BBQ. Then I have had work, asthma friendly schools presentations, ENJO stuff, stampin up party at Michelle's (just to die for products, love the way it all just fits together soo beautifully, if i thought i had a spare minute I would become a consultant, more to get my own discount, with a demo her and there form interested parties!)maybe next year).

We are having a little family gathering in Bendigo on Sunday for xmas and Kris Kringle as we won't all be together, should be a fun day out.

Emmy decided last Monday she could pull herself up to stand, and get up a few of the stairs. It was so cute I was in the kitchen and Harry yells out "mum Emmy is standing up" , I ran in and here she was upright holding onto the lego box for dear life. Harry is a terror, but an adorable, cute dear boy. He tells me he loves me probably 50 times a day. He is clever at swimming, I missed so much as I took him from young but Mark was taking him the last year, and now I am back taking him. Well he just dives under like a fish, and jumps in and is so proud, and has no fear. he also enjoys Fizzed, and again I am so proud, he walks backwards on the balance beam, and climbs the big ladder, swings on the rings like a gymnast at the olympics. LOL. Not quiet, but he has great balance and agility.

God picture this, lying in bed after just jumping in, settling into my novel when out of the corner of my eye I spot something, I look up and here is a good sized black spider climing down his strand of web from our ceiling fan. I sprung out of bed and looked at it, it was a bloody red back, fuck!. we have had about 4 red backs in our bedroom, it freaks me out. I have decided I have a 6th sense about spiders, as every time the thought crosses my mind, I see one. freaky.

Thanks for popping by people, I appreciate your interest, in the blase, LOL.
I did my xmas shopping yesterday, spent 3 hours or so at Southland, by my welf, yea. So organised, pretty much anyway.

OK I am outta here, working an extra day tomorrow, so I can sort this paediatric asthma nurse workshop I organised. also have interview for exzema nurse on the 26th.
Cath ya.
xxxxxxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi dog. u mite need to look into getting the house sprayed for critters- or get yata to do the do it yourself job! u GO GIRL EMMY! GO H man too. Sis xxx